- 2 cups rolled oats (1 cup processed, either in a magic bullet or food processor)
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup nuts, walnut, brazil or pecans use what you have
- ¼ natural sugar- I generally use honey its got lots of antioxidants and it’s a great binder, but I’ve also used coconut sugar or agave. NO white sugar
- 1 egg (or 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 2 tbsp water- let sit till goopy then mix in)
- 1 cup protein powder, I like chocolate vega but it’s personal preference
- tsp baking powder
- ½ cup choco chips, I know this isn’t healthy per say, but its not very much and keeps it fun-use organic if it makes you feel better.
1. I throw all my ingredients into an electric mixer and set on medium, however if you don’t have a mixer thats fine too, with a bit of muscle power you’ll get the same results.
2. Form into balls and press with a fork, bake at 350 F for 10 mins