These almond cups feel decadent like dessert, you would never guess that they are made with nutrient rich ingredients that take all the guilt out of snacking!
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of seasalt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa
1. Add almonds into a food processor and blend until you have a flour consistency
2. Add the nut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, almond flour and salt into the bowl and combine
3. Line a pan with mini foil muffin tins, form small balls of the almond mixture and press into the tins
4. For the second layer melt coconut oil over low heat, whisk in the maple syrup and cocoa powder
5. Evenly spoon out the chocolate sauce over the cups, garnish with almonds
6. Place in freezer to firm up for an hour. Store in fridge or freezer.