If you do it right guacamole is not only delish it’s also healthy and can act as a meal.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- ½ lemon
- Chopped cilantro
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- ¼ purple onion chopped
- Sea salt
1. Peel your avocado and place in a bowl.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the avocado, then mash to your desired consistency.
3. Add your greek yogurt and mix
4. Finely chop your tomato, cilantro and purple onion and incorporate
5. Salt to taste
Serve with a good quality tortilla chip, “Food Should Taste Good” makes awesome chips plus they include rice and flax seeds. Or really any labelled organic tend to be better quality. Just stay away from big brands like Tostitos etc. they’re generally made with genetically modified ingredients (GMO) and contain chemical preservatives.