This dish is a healthier twist on the classic risotto, enjoy!
10 brown mushrooms
2 large handfuls of chopped spinach
1 diced onion
2 cloves garlic
1 cube organic vegetable broth
1/4 cup parmesan
1 1/2 cup brown rice
2 3/4 cups coconut milk or almond milk
1/4 cup wine
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp goat cheese
1. In a pot combine your milk, rice and broth square, bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer
2. In a separate pan heat up your oil then add the onion, cook until translucent
3. Add your mushroom and garlic cook for a couple minutes until soft, then add your wine and scrape the pan
4. Transfer your rice to your pan ( It should be 3/4 of the way cooked so still some liquid)
5. Add your spinach and then cover
6. Continue cooking for about 10 more minutes or until the rice is fully cooked.
7. Garnish with goat cheese and serve, YUM!