This is a really simple and basic recipe for a delish curry.
1 small can chickpeas
1/2 onion diced
1 can coconut milk
1 can tomato sauce
3 tbsp curry powder
1 chopped sweet potato
1/2 head of cauliflower
2 cups cooked brown rice
1/2 cup cashews
Coconut Cream (optional)
1. Sauté onions
2. Add tomato sauce, coconut milk and curry powder.
3. Add chopped veg and chickpeas.
4. Simmer on low for 30- 45
5. Toast your cashews at 350F for 10 mins.
5. Serve with cashews and brown rice.
6. If you’ve got it top with a dallop of coconut cream, (just discovered this… It’s waaay better then sour cream)
* If you a bit of spice add some chilli flakes.
** The longer you can simmer your curry the better it will be, and make enough for leftovers, It’s ALWAYS better the next day!